Visiting Eiffel Tower at Night | Tours, Things to do, Dining Options
Night has its own beauty and visiting the Eiffel Tower during dusk is an exciting experience. It's far more relaxed. The view of the City of Lights all lit up for the evening is beautiful – like watching the stars on the Earth. Savor the experience and enjoy the adventure! Here is everything you need to know to plan a trip to the Eiffel Tower at night.
Why Visit the Eiffel Tower at Night?
Highlights of Your Eiffel Tower At Night
Eiffel Tower Illuminated
Plan Your Eiffel Tower at Night Experience
- Since it is centrally located near the Seine you can walk along the river and experience the most romantic city in the world from a different vantage point.
- Learn about the history of the city and its monuments by going on an evening bus tour of the city.
- Enjoy some delicious French fare at one of the many eateries and pubs of the city. Au bon accueil, De la Tour, and Le P'tit Troquet, are some popular options nearby.
- The Trocadero Gardens is a must-visit. You can enjoy the striking views of the Eiffel Tower or just take a stroll along the area overlooking the Seine River.
Tips for Visiting Eiffel at Night
- Dress in warm clothes since it will be cold and windy at the top of the Tower all year.
- The counter for tickets to the Eiffel Tower closes at 11:00 PM so plan accordingly.
- Restaurants in the Eiffel Tower have a dress code of casual, formal, or semi formal. Sportswear is a definite no-no so please dress with this in mind while visiting the Eiffel Tower.
- There are no lockers for luggage in the Eiffel Tower so please don’t carry too many bags or valuables.
- Toilets and baby care are available on the first and second floors but not at the top.
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Eiffel Tower at Night
A. The Eiffel Tower is open till 11:45 PM at night but tickets are available only till 11 PM.
A. The Eiffel ticket prices start at €36 and it varies based on whether they are guided tours or have any other offerings. The time slot of your visit does not affect the cost of your Eiffel Tower tickets.
A. A. There are restaurants in the Eiffel Tower such as the La Jules Verne, and the Champagne Bar apart from other bistros on the Esplanade, the first and second floors. There are many dining options near the Eiffel Tower, too.
A. Yes. You can photograph in and around the Eiffel Tower at night. However, it's illegal to share, sell, or publish photos and videos of the night-lit Eiffel Tower without prior permission from the Société d’Exploitation de la Tour Eiffel.
A. Apart from the fact that it is far less crowded and the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower at night is mesmerizing.
A. You can see the City of Lights all lit up and beautiful from a vantage point in the center of the city. You can also dine from exclusive gourmet restaurants in the Eiffel Tower and make it a memorable experience.
A. It is centrally located so you can explore the city on foot or by bus. Book a riverboat cruise along the Seine or walk along the river. Explore Paris on foot to take in the sights and sounds of this romantic city at night.